#89 Enchanted One

 


It's old news but if you're asking
Been a long time since I've been moved
But when I first saw you
That feeling, it came over me too

Chicory burns grass at your knees
Walk forward from your open wound
Live in dreams, I remain forever
Inside the colors you've shown to me
When I first saw you
The sky, it was such a natural blue

Sponsor:
Bipolar - Aline Set - Fatpack (comes for Legacy/Perky, Lara X,Reborn/Waifu 10 colors in HUD) -Available at-BIPOLAR STORE

DO INK TATTOO PORTRAIT DE ROSES(fade,fresh and Medium) -Available at-DO INK

:.VEX:. PUFFER Tote ~Mega Pack (12 colors and 5 metals in HUD)-Available at-HOME OF VEX

Other Credits:

Body: Legacy Classic

Head: Briannon Lelutka

Skin:VELOUR: Ipanema LITE for Legacy - Soft Slim (Rose Kiss) and [Glam Affair] Tataru Skin [Lelutka EvoX] Velour Rose Kiss

Eyes: AG. Aphrodite Eyes - Lelutka Evo - Fatpack


Comentarios

Entradas populares