#58 Life is short, make every outfit count
Hey, I'm classy
But I don't mind if you get at me
It's okay to get nasty, just the way that you like
You say I'm sexy
So bad, they should arrest me
You can't forget me
Save you the time of your life
Hello guys! I am excited to show you all this awesome dress I've been so obsessed with from one of my sponsors it has inspired me so much to do this post and even change my hair color to passion red! Let me know What you guys think, and check out this awesome creation.
Sponsor:
[Eternus] Cheryl Set Fatpack (comaptible with Maitreya/Petite, Legacy/Perky,Reborn/Juicy/Waifu Boobs, 14 colors in Hud for Dress and 9 colors for Top combined with patterns)-Available at-ETERNUS STORE
More Credits:
Body: Legacy Mesh Body Classic
Head: Briannon Lelutka
Skin:VELOUR: Ipanema LITE for Legacy - Soft Slim (Chantilly) & [BELACCE] Si-Woo Skin Chantily (VE) - NB
Accesories: +CHANDRA+ Salome Beret
Original Pic (without editing)




Comentarios
Publicar un comentario