#41 iBendito 🇵🇷
I am not African. Africa is in me, but I can not return. I am not Taína, Taino is in me but there is no way back. I am not European, Europe lives in me, but I have no home there. I am new. History made me. My first language was Spanglish. I was born at the crossroad and I am whole.
-anonymous author
Happy Hispanic Heritage Month to my Hispanic Brothers and Sisters out there!
I really was planning on making a post about this new Holiday added to the U.S. Calendar recently. Most likely many of you don't know my ethnicity, but I am Boricua. I live in Puerto Rico, living on the island I have seen how many of our people have to go to the United States with the desire to have a better life. I send greetings and a big hug to them and the other millions of Latinos who have moved in hope of a better life there, may this month be LOUD and PROUD of your roots.
SPONSOR:
[BELACCE] Serena Skin-Brownie (Compatible with Velour Skins, tones: Amber, Brownie,Ebony,Chocolate,Mali, Moonlight, Praline, Brow and No-Brow options)-Available at-BELACCE STORE
Other Credits:
Body: Legacy Mesh Body Classic
Head: Briannon Lelutka
Skin: VELOUR: Ipanema LITE for Legacy - Soft Slim (Brownie)
Add-ons: NANITAS DESIGNA-BOM Pamela Moles-NANITAS DESIGNA
Bikini: Lush -Noche de San Juan - Bikini - Puerto Rico



Comentarios
Publicar un comentario