Hello Guys! while I was doing this look I couldn't help but compare the resemblance to the urban legend in my country of La Llorona.
What is La Llorona?
It is an urban legend (prob started in Mexico, not sure) that was adopted in several Spanish-speaking countries, since there are many versions of this legend I'll tell you the one I know.
La Llorona is the lost soul of a woman who drowned her children, who then, repentant and cursed, looks for them at night in rivers, towns and cities, scaring those who see her with her overwhelming cry...Many say that hearing her lament is not a good sign. If you hear it at a short distance, there is no reason to fear, because it means that it is far away; But, if you hear it in the distance, it is time to run, because it means that it is very very close...
Sponsors:
Eyes:.:.Pariah.:. Freak Show HD Eyes (9 different styles in HUD lel. and lel EvoX)
Skin:[Mignonne]. Seer. evoX. Blogger pack-BOM face Layer+Shape(Compatible with Velour Skins colors Icy, Glam,Cloudy and Porcelain)
Pose:dovely. - posession - fatpack (Using Pose Possesion 1)
BACKDROP: [..::CuCa::..] Mausoleum with sarcophagus (100% Mesh version with or without sarcophagus)
🎪ALL AVAILABLE AT-THE DARK STYLE FAIR 🎪
Other Credits:
Hair: KUNI -Stealthic Capture(FullPack)
Body: Legacy Mesh Body Classic
Head: Briannon Lelutka
Skin:VELOUR: Ipanema LITE for Legacy - Soft Slim (Chantilly)
Add-ons: NANITAS DESIGNA-BOM Pamela Moles-NANITAS DESIGNA
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario