#39 Welcome to the Circus, We are all Mad in Here...



Woohoo! The time has come for one of the most anticipated events. The Darkstyle Event has arrived starting today October 5th-31 2023. I have had the opportunity to peek the event before starting and guys... The designers have given ALL for this event, there are unique pieces and you can't miss it! I would like to have it all and show it to you ≧◡≦. Especially this Backdrop that I'm obsessed with (it is HUGE lol) Click on the link below and enjoy your Spooky Season.


BACKDROP-The Bearded Guy-Gloomy Laugh

Outfit and Collar :KiB Designs - Freda Outfit (10 Different Patterns in HUD, comes for Maitreya, Legacy,eBody&Reborn,Isis,Venus,Hourglass,Physique)

Makeup and Tattoo: +ARANA+ Sanguis Tattoo & Makeup BOM+3D Materials Shines (EvoX Compatible, colors Red and Black)


🎪 ALL AVAILABLE AT-THE DARKSTYLE EVENT 🎪


Pics for References:




Hair: KUNI - Olivia (Color HUD Pack) 

Body: Legacy Mesh Body Classic

Head: Briannon Lelutka

Skin:VELOUR: Ipanema LITE for Legacy - Soft Slim (Chantilly) & [BELACCE] Si-Woo Skin Chantily (VE) - NB 

Face Add-ons: NANITAS DESIGNA-BOM Pamela Moles-NANITAS DESIGNA MP


Tunes for this post: Carousel-Melanie Martinez



Comentarios

Entradas populares