#38 There's Magic in All of Us, Show me YOURS ✨

 


 


Peekabo! Lately I've been into reading Tarot cards and guys... what a journey!
It's been so much fun, I've learn a lot about myself and things around me. You should also try ;)
I was inspired to make this witch post because of this beautiful Dress from one of my sponsors. Check it out:

[Eternus] Liquid Dress Fatpack (Comes for Maitreya,Petite/Legacy,Perky,Push-up/Reborn,Juicy Boobs,Waifu, 20 colors in HUD)-Available at-ETERNUS STORE



Other Credits:


Hair: Sintiklia Hair Amara

Body: Legacy Mesh Body Classic

Head: Briannon Lelutka

Skin:VELOUR: Ipanema LITE for Legacy - Soft Slim (Chantilly) & [BELACCE] Si-Woo Skin Chantily (VE) - NB 

Makeup: Nuve. Brooklyn Eyebrows v2 (Slit L) black - Evo X

NANITAS DESIGNA-BOM Pamela Moles Pack-

NANITAS DESIGNA-Wicked Tattoo BOM -Available at-NANITAS DESIGNA

Witchy Details: . Doe . Snek . witchy .

RAWR! Planchette

Jinx 12th Birthday : Purple Smokey








Comentarios

Entradas populares